If you are completing a 2017-18 FAFSA you will need to manually enter your 2015 tax information into the FAFSA.
Playlist: IRS Data Retrieval Tool
Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
Now PlayingWill everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
Next PlaylistFederal Work-Study Student Basics
- A Minute to Learn It - 6 Good Things You Need to Know about Federal Work-Study
- What is Federal Work-Study?
- Benefits to Working as a Student
- Does Federal Work-Study help pay my tuition bill?
- Federal Work Study Student Holiday and Overtime Pay
- Tips for Completing a Job Application
- Job Interview Tips
- Differences Between Federal Work-Study and Other Forms of Student Employment.